- Quality contemporary detached family house
- Highly sought after cul de sac location in Walton St Mary
- Smart 3/4 bedroom layout with scope to extend (subject to the usual planning permissions)
- Lots of outside space - great for families
- Just a short distance from coastline walks and Clevedon Golf Course
- Exceptionally rare chance to purchase in this location
Beautifully presented, contemporary detached house situated in one of the most sought after cul-de-sac locations within Walton St Mary, near Ladye Bay and the Golf Course. This family home provides meticulously presented accommodation and wonderful gardens. It is suitable for both retired people and for those with families.
The house is accessed through a welcoming entrance hall leading to the central stairs and landing. The ground floor provides a very large, bright and airy lounge/dining room to the front, study/bedroom four, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom and fitted kitchen with appliances. Upstairs, are three double sized bedrooms and recently installed modern bathroom complete with large walk in shower. Subject to the usual permissions there is the scope and the space to enlarge the property if required.
Outside, the property enjoys delightful gardens to the front and rear with an attached single garage and driveway. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with an ornamental tree. Whilst to the rear a generous patio area provides seating leading on to the sloping lawn bound by established hedges, trees and flower beds.
Clynder Grove is off Castle Road, near St Mary's Church, it offers easy access to Ladye Bay, the coastal path, Clevedon Golf Course, countryside walks and two bus routes and is not too far from the eclectic array of shops, cafes and restaurants of Hill Road. Overall this is a lovely family home.