Building plot with planning for contemporary 3 bedroom detached house with countryside views towards the coast set on the edge of Exmoor National Park
Situated on the edge of the popular North Devon Village of Bratton Fleming this is a rare opportunity to acquire a building plot with full planning for a detached 3 bedroom house which has been designed to maximise the far reaching views with bedrooms on the ground floor and living space on the first floor. The property makes a lovely family home or is ideal as a holiday home with easy access to the North Devon coast.
• Individual building plot of 0.13 acres approx. (including shared driveway)
• Proposed dwelling approx. 130 sqm/ 1,400 sqft
• Ground floor – 3 bedrooms and bathroom
• First Floor – Open plan kitchen living space and balcony
• Driveway with parking for 2 cars
• Easily adaptable accommodation
• Situated in semi-rural location with far reaching views
• Walking distance to Bratton Fleming Community Primary School
• Ideal holiday home with good income potential
• Market town of Barnstaple 8 miles away
• Exmoor National Park to the North
• Great beaches nearby including Saunton Sands, Croyde Bay and Woolacombe
• Approximately 35 miles to M5 (j27)
Upon entering Bratton Flemming from Barnstaple continue past the Bratton Flemming Sports Club on the left and take the next turning on the left into Mill Lane. The plot is located off a private road on the left immediately behind a thatched cottage called Barnfield.
We understand that mains electric, water and drainage are available. Interested parties should make their own enquires as to the suitability and availability of any services they may require.
Open site available to view during normal working hours with a copy of the auction catalogue.
Search Pack Fee
£360 inc VAT payable upon exchange of contracts
For Sale by Auction
On Tuesday, 17th September 2019 at 7.00pm at Ashton Gate Stadium, Winterstoke Road, Bristol BS3 2LQ
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.
Administration Charge - 0.3% inc VAT of the purchase price, subject to a minimum of £1200 inc VAT, payable on exchange of contracts.
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.