- Substantial link-detached house and garden
- Set in 0.33 acre plot
- House offers 266 sq. m over 2 floors and an attic
- Ground floor: 2 reception rooms, kitchen/diner, study, utility and integral garage
- First floor: 5 bedrooms, large bathroom
- Attic: Large bedroom with dormer windows to front and rear and dressing room
- Cul-de-sac just off Lodge Causeway
- EPC: E
*** SOLD POST AUCTION***Situated off Lodge Causeway this is a substantial property set in an impressive plot. Arranged over two floors with a large loft room the accommodation totals 266 sq.m/ 2864 sq.ft and is now in need of general updating. The property offers huge potential to either extend and alter into multiple dwellings or more wholesale development of the plot subject to planning. Alternatively the property could be refurbished into an impressive family home with large garden. Located approximately 3 miles from the main campus for the University of the West of England there is also potential for a large HMO subject to the necessary consents.
Buyer's Premium - £360 inc VAT payable on exchange of contracts.
Administration Charge - 0.3% inc VAT of the purchase price, subject to a minimum of £1200 inc VAT, payable on exchange of contracts.
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.