A fully tenanted mixed use investment property
Situated in the vibrant high street of Sandy Park Road, this is a mid-terrace property comprising a ground floor lock-up office, a rear 1 bedroom flat with courtyard garden and a large 1 bedroom first floor flat. The property is currently let based on historic rents from circa 5+ years ago and offers potential to increase the income. The property is ideal for investors and also offers break up potential.
• Freehold investment property
• Ground floor lock-up office of _ sqm let at £4,420 per annum
• Ground floor 1-bedroom garden flat of 31 sqm let at £450pcm
• First floor 1 bedroom flat of 57 sqm let at £495 pcm
• Potential for significant rent increases
• Current market rents circa £650 - £700pcm
• Great onward investment potential
• Offers significant break up potential
• Current gross annual income of £15,760
• Potential to increase to in excess of £21,000
The office is sold subject to the existing tenancy
The flats are sold subject to the existing periodic tenancies which are now holding over from their original term.
By appointment with Auction House 0117 946 4949
For Sale by Auction
On Thursday 1st November 2018 at 7.00pm
At Ashton Gate Stadium, Winterstoke Road, Bristol BS3 2LQ
Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.