Garage with planning for 2 bed mews house
Situated to the rear of Redcliffe Parade West, Barossa Place comprises a range of garages/coach houses as well as recently constructed mews and town houses. Situated between the popular Wapping Wharf, Redcliffe Quarter and Temple Quay developments this is a popular city centre location with a wealth of cultural, leisure and recreation facilities moments away. The garage benefits from planning for demolition and the erection of a 2 bedroom mews house.
• Garage/Building Plot
• Planning for mews style house of 106.5 sqm/1146.6 sqft
• Open plan ground floor of 57.4 sqm
• First Floor: 2 beds, bathroom & study/landing – 49.12sqm
• Rear patio garden
• Sought after central Bristol position
• Situated to the rear of 9 Redcliffe Parade West
• Bristol Templemeads train station within easy walking distance
• Ideally positioned for Bristol's Floating Harbour & City Centre
• Great range of local cafes, bars and reastuarnats
• Planning Application Number 16/04518/F
• Listed Building Consent App. No. 16/04519/LA
Please Call Auction House 0117 946 4949
Search Pack Fee
£360 inc VAT payable upon the fall of the gavel/exchange of contracts.
For Sale by Auction
On Thursday 19th July 2018 at 7.00pm
At Ashton Gate Stadium, Winterstoke Road, Bristol BS3 2LQ
Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.