Fire damaged 3 bed Victorian mid-terrace house in need of complete refurbishment
Situated in a popular part of Easton this a substantial mid-terraced house that now requires complete refurbishment. The property has been significantly damaged by fire and will require a new roof, offering an opportunity for a loft conversion subject to planning. The accommodation offers 2 reception rooms, large kitchen diner, 3 double bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. Suitable for cash buyers only.
• Fire damaged Victorian mid-terraced house
• Requires complete refurbishment
• Ground floor offers 2 reception rooms and kitchen/diner
• First floor offers 3 double bedrooms and family bathroom
• Potential for loft room
• Large rear garden in excess of 44 ft. in length
• Scaffold is currently rented at £75 a week. The purchaser will be required to take this over upon completion whilst they make their own arrangements.
By appointment with Auction House )117 946 4949
Buyers Admin Fee: 0.3% of the sale price subject to a minimum fee of £720 on the fall of the gavel/exchange of contracts.
Search Pack Fee: £350 payable upon the fall of the gavel/exchange of contracts.
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
For Sale by Auction
On Thursday 8th February 2018 at 7.00pm
At Ashton Gate Stadium, Winterstoke Road, Bristol BS3 2LQ
Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.