This a two storey office building in a central position within the town of Western-super-Mare. The property is currently let at circa £20,000 p.a. to the Salvation Army Employment Centre on a rolling full repairing and insuring lease. The Weston College Knightsone campus and the new Law and Professional Services Academy at the Winter Gardens combined with the recent university status means that there will be high demand for student accommodation within the Town Centre and the buildings location makes it a prime example for conversion, subject to planning, should it ever become vacant.
• Commercial investment opportunity
• Centrally positioned two storey office building
• Providing 351 sqm of A2 office space
• Currently let to The Salvation Army Employment Centre
• Let at circa £20,000 pa on rolling FRI lease
• Potential for lease renewal
• Current rateable value £16,250 pa
• Surrounding buildings mostly 3 storeys and mixture of residential & commercial
• Offers close proximity to Weston College
• Increased demand for town centre student accommodation
• Potential for residential conversion subject to planning
• EPC – D
By Appointment with Auction House Bristol & West Tel. 0117 946 4949
Buyer's Admin Fee
All lots are sold subject to a non-refundable Buyers Admin Fee of 0.25% of the purchase price (subject to a minimum fee of £594) on the fall of the gavel/exchange of contracts
For Sale by Auction
On Thursday July 13th at Ashton Gate Stadium, Winterstoke Road, Bristol BS3 2LQ
Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.