An externally well maintained 3 bedroom house that now requires internal modernisation
This is a 3 bedroom brick built ex-local authority house that has been tenanted for many years. Situated near the Southmead Road end of Doncaster Road between Lake Road and Bradwell Grove the property is ideally positioned for Southmead Hospital. The current owner has maintained the exterior of the property having replaced the roof, boiler and double glazing. Having recently become vacant the interior of the property is now in need of modernisation. The property offers an ideal opportunity for first time buyers or investors.
• 3 bedroom ex-local authority mid-terrace house
• Living room, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor
• 3 bedrooms on the first floor
• Roof replaced in 2016
• New double glazed windows installed in 2017
• Combination boiler installed in 2016
• Paved driveway
• Shared archway provides access to garden
• Block paved patio leading to lawn
• Internal modernisation required
• Close proximity to Southmead hospital
• Ideal for first time buyers and investors
• Council Tax Band B
Virtual tour available. Further viewings to be announced. Please register for the legal pack on the auction house website to be kept updated.
For Sale by Online Auction
On Thursday 28th May 2020 at 1.00pm. Please make sure you register to bid in advance of the auction.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.
Administration Charge - 0.3% inc VAT of the purchase price, subject to a minimum of £1200 inc VAT, payable on exchange of contracts.
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.