A freehold commercial property with potential for redevelopment
This is a substantial mixed use corner property occupying a prominent position at the gateway to Stroud town centre. The property offers a shop with basement benefiting from A3/A5 Takeaway use. The upper floors have most recently been used as a self-contained maisonette and once refurbished offers potential for 3-4 bedrooms. Alternatively the property could be further developed to provide smaller residential units subject to planning.
• Prominent corner position in town centre
• Good return frontage
• “Gateway” position leading to the pedestrianised zone
• Ground floor shop with basement totaling approx 82 sqm
• Currently has A5 takeaway consent, other uses possible
• Short stay on-street parking outside
• Basement benefits from rear pedestrian access
• Self-contained upper floors totaling approx 95 sqm
• Last used as a maisonette
• Could convert into 4 bedroom HMO subject to consents
• Potential as offices subject to planning
• In need of complete refurbishment
• Potential for subdivision into smaller units
• Situated in Stroud Central Conservation Area
• Business Rates: rateable value £3,250
• Deleted from Council Tax register
• Sizes taken from EPCs, floor plan for identification purposes only.
By appointment with Auction House 0117 9464949
For Sale by Online Auction
On Thursday 2nd April 2020
Please note the auctioneers have made their best endeavours to disclose all additional fees. Interested parties should refer to the special conditions of sale contained in the Legal Pack for any late amendments or additions to these fees as well as the auction day addendum sheet prior to bidding.
A full auction legal pack can be downloaded from www.auctionhousebristol.co.uk once available. For further information on the other lots in this auction please visit the website.
Administration Charge - 0.3% inc VAT of the purchase price, subject to a minimum of £1200 inc VAT, payable on exchange of contracts.
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.